The content on this blog is the intellectual property of Jessica T. Smith and any guest writers (identified by byline). Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited.
I am not a medical doctor or mental health professional and I don’t know your personal health history. The information I provide is offered as opinion only based on my own experience and research I’ve conducted (or the experiences and research of guest writers). This information is not intended to substitute informed medical advice. You should not use this information to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease without consulting with a qualified healthcare provider.
A consultation with your healthcare professional is the proper method to address your health concerns. You are encouraged to consult your healthcare provider with any questions or concerns you may have regarding your condition. Please consult your health care provider and/or physician and use your own judgment before trying any wellness program.
I believe in blogging transparency. Please note the following:
- The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely mine and those of guest writers.
- Any endorsements of products or services are based on our personal experience and deemed worthy of such endorsement.
- Full disclosure is always given and no exceptions will be made in order to conceal my relationship with a company or product line.
- Any content, advertising space, or post that is sponsored will be clearly identified.
- Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider.